Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sunday Stroll-December 21

Okay, I know I'm a Ninny, with a capital "N", but the windchill is -25 F, and we still have a glaze of ice over everything, so this normally hardy prairie gal is staying inside. I kind of doubt that I would have seen any living creatures or green plants out there anyway. Even our adventuresome little winter birds have given up trying to cling to the bird feeder in this gale, and are huddled deep in the yew.

I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season. Just remember, the days are getting longer now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you!! It's -30 something here w/the WC and we still got out to church, but yeah, I think I heard the swingset asking to come in!!

Donna said...

I remember that weather from my college days -- Brrrrr!

Joyce said...

I got to church, too (well, how could I not go, since it was our "big" Christmas service), but I am not going anywhere this afternoon!!