Friday, December 26, 2008

I Hope Yours Was As Wonderful As Mine

It's been a busy but joyful Christmas, with a house full of family; two church services on Christmas Eve; a day of visiting, gifts and dinner at my sister's home; and the fun of chasing a little 16-month-old whirlwind through the house. Four generations celebrated together. We even held a 21st birthday party for our niece, who was a Christmas Day gift all those years ago!

I'm exhausted, but I'll come out of hiding to wish you all a happy holiday season.

3 comments:

Green Bean said...

Beautiful family. Merry Christmas, Joyce!

Rose said...

You have a lovely family, Joyce. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

Everydaywoman said...

What a lovely family portrait! Four generations together--how special! I'm sure your children are very impressed with their "blogging mother!" Family is what holidays are all about...so glad you enjoyed yours, as I did, too!