Jena, at Married to the Farm, has tagged me in a meme. Here are the rules:
Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog
Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Well, here goes!
1. I don't like eggplant, brussel spouts, or butterbeans. I'll eat just about anything else.
2. I once sang a solo in San Marco Cathedral in Venice. I was there with a college choral group, and the piece we were performing had a solo part to it.
3. I sort M&Ms by color when I eat them.
4. I am a connoiseur of excellent socks. My favorites are SmartWool.
5. I met my husband while working with him on a Greek house charity event that involved rolling an empty beer keg from Bloomington to Champaign. If that isn't the dumbest idea for a charity event, I don't know what is! But romance flowered, and here we are.
6. My first career aspiration as a child was to be a professional whistler, like the one that whistled for the Andy Griffith Show, or the Lassie show. I learned to whistle when I was four, and I'm pretty good at it.
7. My first role in a musical was Bloody Mary in "South Pacific" in high school. I had to say the word "damn" on stage, and I told my parents they shouldn't bring my little sister to the show, because I didn't want her to hear me say a bad word. (They brought her anyway ;))
I know not everyone likes these tag games, but these are the people I would like to know more about, so consider yourselves tagged: