Saturday, October 4, 2008

An Invitation to Blog Action Day

On October 15th I will be participating in Blog Action Day. On that day thousands of bloggers will write on the subject of poverty, with the goal of "changing the conversation" in a way that will enlighten, inspire, and, hopefully motivate to action, the hundreds of thousands of readers these bloggers have collectively. If you have a blog, I encourage you to participate. The more the merrier! It's easy to get involved. Just go to the button in my sidebar and click on it to go to the website, where instructions on participating are available.

Let's change the conversation, just for one day.


Blog Action Day 2008 Poverty from Blog Action Day on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Donna said...

You talked me into it -- I'm in!

Joyce said...

Oh, good, Donna! Cant' wait to see what you write!