This is my 100th post, so I thought I would collect a list of the posts that I personally feel capture my purpose in blogging.
1. I totally fell into blogging by accident, so here's the story: "Why I Blog"
2. This one describes a little about who I am and why I think the way I think: "A Tale of Three Palm Sundays"
3. My take on materialism: "Is Your Lifestyle Informed By Your Faith?, "Decisions, Decisions", "What To Do With All That Money We're Saving",
4. Reflections on social issues: "Repenting", "A Civil Rant On Incivility", " "The Green Movement's New Twist On Church", "On Not Keeping Up With the Joneses"
5. One I like "just because"-"9-11"
Shakespeare I'm not, but I have enjoyed having a place to get some thoughts off my mind and on to paper (keyboard). I've also really enjoyed getting feedback from some truly wonderful people that I've never laid eyes on, but have come to think of as friends. Thanks, blog-friends!